Access Group, a nonprofit student loan company, is sponsoring the "One Less Worry" video scholarship contest for law students. They are offering a $10,000 scholarship to the law student who submits the best original video no longer than four minutes on the theme, “What are your worries as a law student?”
Ten finalists will be selected. All video entries will be evaluated by judges on a 100 point scale:
• a maximum of 20 points for Creativity;
• a maximum of 20 points for Humor;
• a maximum of 20 points for Realism;
• a maximum of 20 points for Quality;
• a maximum of 20 points for Overall Appeal
So students, pick up that videocamera and start kvetching!