- Where you should start your research in HeinOnline when looking for a legislative history
- What is Nancy Johnson's Sources of Compiled Legislative History Database and why should you use it?
- Browsing by popular name or public law number
- Linking to Nancy Johnson's database entry from the title listing to view additional resources related to the public law
- Viewing the cumulative contents for a legislative history
- Searching across a specific legislative history
- Searching across a specific document within a legislative history
- Cross library searching within the U.S. Federal Legislative History Library
- Faceted searching and it's integration into the HeinOnline libraries.
Friday, 19 November 2010
Hein Legislative Histories webinar archived
Yesterday's excellent Legislative History webinar given by Marcie Baranich of HeinOnline is now archived and available online to view at your convenience. Some of the topics that are covered in the webinar include: