- Information on DNA access and testing laws and related post-conviction legislation nationwide.
- Standards and guidelines for collection and retention of genetic material in criminal cases as well as testing protocols.
- Reports with policy recommendations from various perspectives based on research into exonerations and DNA testing.
- Law review articles addressing DNA access and testing laws
- Other articles and annotations provide background on DNA access and testing legislation, requirements for filing post-conviction motions, and case law developments.
Monday, 15 September 2008
DNA evidence & criminal law
LLRX has a new article with links and descriptions of web-based materials about developments in DNA technology and criminal law. Included in the article: