- You check your e-mail more than once an hour, even when you aren't on the clock.
- You look at every message that comes in, as it comes in, either at or away from the office.
- You feel the need to respond to messages instantly or within minutes of when they arrive.
- You interrupt real, in-person activities on a regular basis to deal with e-mail.
- E-mail has, in some way, interfered with your regular life -- in the form of sleep loss, relationship troubles, stress or any other noticeable effect.
Thursday, 11 September 2008
5 signs of email addiction....
Computer World has an article about the problem of "email addiction". The 5 signs that you - or someone you know - might have a problem: