On January 11, 2010, Westlaw launched ALR International. ALR International will be available in print and online. The database identifier in Westlaw (login required) is ALR-INTL, and Westlaw describes the database in this way:
"ALR-INTL contains the full text of annotations included in American Law Reports International. Volume 1 of ALR International contains the following annotations:
• Construction and Application of United Nations Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards, June 10, 1958, 330 U.N.T.S. 38, also known as "New York Convention"-Global Cases: Jurisdictional Issues, Construction of Essential Terms, Applicability of Convention to Action, Impact of Other Multilateral or Bilateral Agreements Upon Applicability of Convention, and Reciprocity Issues
• Construction and Application of Hague Convention on the Taking of Evidence Abroad in Civil or Commercial Matters, March 18, 1970, 847 U.N.T.S. 231- Global Cases
• Construction and Application of United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, April 10, 1980, 1489 U.N.T.S. 3-Global Cases
• Construction and Application of Freedoms of Speech and Expression Articles (Arts. 18-20) and Right to Marriage Article (Art. 23) of International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, 16 December 1966, 999 U.N.T.S. 171, and National Constitutional Provisions Incorporating Such Articles--Global Cases
• Construction and Application of Article 1A of United Nations Convention Relating to Status of Refugees, July 28, 1951, 189 U.N.T.S. 137, Regarding Term "Refugee"--Global Cases ."
Post a Comment