- Students enrolled in summer law school classes
- Students doing Law review or law journal work
- Students working for a professor during the summer
- Students who are working as Research Fellows for the library during the summer
- Unpaid, nonprofit public interest internship/externship
- Students doing pro bono work required for graduation
In addition, graduating students preparing for the July bar exam can also have their passwords extended for the summer.
Lexis also offers the Aspire program, granting some access to current and graduating students who are engaging in qualifying non-profit work.
Finally, even if you don't qualify to extend your Westlaw password for the summer, your password can still be used 2 hours a month in June and July.